During this week your child will continue to explore the movement of water, how to create and change water flow. Children will:
- Continue to create rivers by digging paths for water to flow
- Start planning, and building wider and more complex waterways
- Learn about dams and dam construction
- Continue to use tools to transport water
- Listen to themed stories that strengthen your child's knowledge of the concept of flowing water, and help them explore the water in the ocean
- Learn about the estuary: the end of the river is where the river empties into the sea
- Let's review the letters Ss and Dđ, sounds /s/ and /đ/, from River and Dam.